PUBG Mobile also known as players unknown battlegrounds is a survival based action game where 100 players from different countries gets to be matched in one spot and fight for survival, well only one winner will be named after minutes of intense battle for survival, pubg mobile prior to its release, this game has being one of the most anticipated games in 2017 after battle royale (fortnite) which also shares similar experience in terms of game play.
You can find pubg on android and ios devices, pc users and soon to be available on gaming consoles like play station 4 and others, people enjoy playing pubg on mobile and after much praise about the hardcore and great graphics quality from the pc version of pubg, people who can’t afford to get a high gaming pc also wants to feel what its like to play pubg on pc, well its possible and with the help of some emulators out there, you can get pubg mobile running on your pc without any glitch.
Best Android Emulators to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
I will be listing some of the best emulators which you can use in playing pubg mobile on pc, these emulators have all been tested and i can guarantee they offer a smooth game play when being used, each emulators will be provided with a download link as well, that will make it more easier to get any one of your choice.
1. Tencent Official Gaming Buddy
Tencent gaming buddy is the official pubg mobile emulator and its actually the best, this software lets you download the pubg file from the tencent store, installs the game just like a normal game installation then you can run the game and configure the settings your self. Tencent gaming buddy is really helpful and by using it, you will get the hd experience of playing pubg on pc.
Tencent gaming buddy also has its own graphics settings which allows one to set the perfect graphics he or she wants when ever pubg has being opened, you can download tencent gaming buddy with the link provided below.
Apowermirror is one of the easiest softwares out there, not really an emulator though but it can also mirror your phone activities into your computer. you can run this software on android, ios, windows and mac. Once the software has been set, you can control your android device with your mouse and keyboard i.e you can use that in controlling pubg as well, you can take screenshots and also records each of your gameplay. the guide on how to set this software will be written below but first, make sure you download the software first.
Once you have downloaded the software, plug-in your phone to your computer then follow the steps written below, its straight forward explanation and you probably don’t need any form of image or video tutorial to get it right.
- Setting Up For Ios -Ios method involves screen mirroring and you can easily set that by scrolling up to your device menu and click on screen mirroring option, you would see available connections then choose one to connect to, be sure your device is connected to your computer.
- Setting Up For Android – Much more easier, either you connect with your usb cable or you connect using the wifi method, once your device gets connected, all activities you do on your android device will be monitored on your computer.
Bluestacks is arguably the best android emulator for computers, this emulator gives you the exact type android experience and with it you can run any android games or even pubg without facing any issues, setting bluestacks up might not be an issue as its requirements are not much. Your perfect android imitator is here, just download and install on your pc, then follow the instructions on how to run pubg on it.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the bluestacks emulator, now open it then navigate to my apps, you will find google playstore there, but make sure your email is logged in.
- Now search for pubg in playstore and install it like you do on your android device, once installed you can open the game and login your account or link your social media account to it.
- This game will run slow and that is why you need to change your oc battery mode to high performance and also set this settings in the bluestacks app, set the aspect ratio to default and also make sure the GPI is placed on high and your engine is set to Open Gl.
- Set your cpu cores and ram, then launch the game after completing the settings.
4. Nox App Player
Nox app player is another good option to run pubg mobile on computers, this player has all the android features you need and once you begin running an android app or games, any settings you would like to explore will be visible to your computer screen. from there you can decided how you want to customize the settings. follow the steps below to know to use nox app player, download the software first.
- Download and install the Nox Player app.
- Now download the pubg game, the apk file alone.
- Drag and drop it in the noxplayer, once you do that you can then launch the game.
5. MEmu App Player
The last on the list is memu app player, very much similar with the nox app player. This player is also great in terms of opening android apps and games and all you need to do is load the apk of the game or app you want to run, you’ll need to have a windows 7 os installed on your pc and your display driver should be and go beyond 3.0 Open Gl, if your pc surpass that, then you have no issues. Download the software below and follow the instructions.
- Download and install the memu player via the online installer provided above.
- After installation, now install the pubg game on your computer via the memu player.
- Once installed you will see the pubg game like an home screen icon on your pc, click on it and start enjoying pubg mobile on your pc.
That’s all about the best android emulators which you can use to run pubg mobile on your pc, you can just pick one out of the 5 listed above, they all work superbly and offers different experience. If you have any questions for us, feel free to get to us via the comment box.