Download drastic ds emulator on your android device and enjoy playing the best nintendo ds games on your android device, in this article you will also learn how to bypass the license issue placed on drastic ds emulator, its a paid app so therefore there are some certain things that is needed to be done if one wants to get the best out of it.
About DraStic DS Emulator
Drastic ds emulator in other hand is one of the finest nintendo ds emulator you will ever come across nowadays, this emulator lets you run old nintendo games on your android device, and it also has cool feature’s that makes everything looks awesome when running a nintendo game on your android device.
Drastic ds emulator is a paid app and it costs around $6 on its on, and to those who can’t afford to pay for the app, here is the best alternative option to get it running on your android device, so therefore follow the guides on this page if you want to run drastic ds emulator perfectly.
|Name||DraStic DS Emulator|
|Required OS||Android 3.0+|
DraStic DS Emulator Features
Below are some of the features of drastic ds emulator, the features are one of the few things that makes this app the best to use and if you check the app review on google play store, there are some good words said about it.
New Advanced Graphics – Drastic ds emulator is meant to run old nintendo games as we all know, but most of these games are always wack in terms of graphics, but running a game on this emulator is much different because it enhances every game graphics played on it, its even makes a game look more fun to play, this is one of the reasons why people love this emulator in particular.
Customizable Controls – Drastic ds has good default controls on its own, you can also set the controls to the way you want it to be and also it supports external control pads, you can change every button location on your screen, you will love this feature so much.
Cheat Code Support – If you have any cheat codes in mind or know where to get cheat codes for nintendo games, well the good news here is you can apply those cheat codes on drastic ds emulator cause it supports it and that is a plus for nintendo ds games lover.
Save and Backup Made Easy – You can also keep your game files safe and this feature lets you save your game plays at any time, and if you want to change device, you can easily do a back up of your files to cloud storage and also restore them back to the game.
How to Download and Install DraStic DS Emulator
Its very easy to download and install drastic ds emulator, but the main task on it is bypassing the license and that will also be stated here, but first follow the steps below to download and install the emulator on your android device.
- Download the drastic ds emulator app via the download button shown below.
- After downloading the apk file, make sure to know where the file is downloaded to
- Now enable unknown sources from your android device settings by going to Settings>Security> Then click on Unknown sources to enable it.
- Now go back to where the apk file was downloaded to, click on it to install, that should take few seconds for it to install.
Now we move to bypassing the license on drastic ds emulator, this method works 100% and it doesn’t matter the version of drastic ds emulator you want to use it on, now lets begin, there is also a plus in this tutorial and thanks to a youtuber who was able to create a video tutorial for it. This method is for both rooted and non rooted android device.
How to remove DraStic DS Emulator License Latest Version
- First you will need to download three apk files aside the drastic ds emulator, download Jasi Patcher and Xposed Installer (rooted device) Virtual Xposed (non rooted) on your android device.
- Now you need to install the Xposed installer apk file on your android device and also install the jasi patcher as well.
- Now you need to open the Xposed apps depending on the one you installed, now click on add file, then select the drastic ds emulator and jasi patcher files, wait till the installation process gets completed.
- Now close and reopen the xposed installer app, (this tutorial was carried out with xposed installer) then click on the three dots which are located at the top right corner of the app, Click on Modules, you should see the listed of modules available, now tick on the jasi patcher box.
- Open Settings-> App. Find the VirtualXposed icon, click on it and select “Force Stop“.
- Open Jasi Patcher -> Select Default. Next, select “Emulation” -> Select App then select Drastic. At the Emulation interface, find the “License Emulation” option then swipe to enable it.
- Now open Drastic DS Emulator, you will still see the License error message. now close the application and reopen to see the magic performed
If the tutorial above seems confusing, then use the video tutorial shown below for better knowledge, everything in the video is well explained.
Once you have done all, you can now open the drastic ds emulator and run any nintendo game of your choice, playing old and new nintendo games is fun and this emulator is the best to help you achieve that.
You can enjoy using drastic ds emulator for as long as you want once you have bypassed the license verification on it, this emulator is the best to play nintendo ds games on android device, hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to leave a comment if you have issues with the tutorial, and sharing is caring too, so don’t forget to share this with your friends, it might be very helpful too.