Unlocking OnePlus 7 Pro bootloader is very much easy, and if you follow the guide which i have provided in this article, you will be able to unlock the bootloader of your newly purchased OnePlus 7 Pro device. If you are looking for a way to unlock your oneplus 7 pro bootloader, then you are in the right spot for the best tutorial on it.
OnePlus 7 is one of the newly launched smartphones in 2019, and it has mouthwatering specs that makes it one of a kind, and if you find your self possessing this device, then you can attest to the features, durability and performance. Just like the other OnePlus devices before this, they all have great specs, and one tweaked, one gets to enjoy more of the device and the first thing to carry out is unlocking bootloader.
Unlocking bootloader on android devices is very much important if you want to root your android device, and rooting it self comes in different ways, you can root your android device without pc, and also with pc. But that is a topic for another day as our main focus is on how to unlock bootloader on OnePlus 7 pro, so lets get started.
How to Unlock OnePlus 7 Bootloader
Before proceeding, there are few things you should know before carrying out this process, so therefore i have stated some pre-requisites before unlocking your OnePlus 7 pro device.
Pre-requisites Before Unlocking OnePlus 7 Pro Bootloader
- Make sure your android device is fully charged, and if not, at least 80% battery power should be available to avoid some unexpected shut downs during the process
- In as much as your device can get bricked if you failed to carry out the process correctly, make sure you have backed up some important files to your pc or to your external sd card.
- Also make sure you have enabled OEM and also activated USB Debugging Mode from developer options. You can check below to know how to do that.
How to Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging Mode
- Go to your android Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build Number 7 Times till you see you’re now a developer appearing below the screen.
- Now go to Settings >> Developer Options >> Enable OEM unlock. Also, You have to enable Advance Reboot option and USB Debugging mode. Once you have done all that, now lets proceed to the main task.
Steps to Unlock OnePlus 7 Pro Bootloader
- Firstly, you need to download ADB & Fastboot SDK Files on your pc, now unzip the files anywhere you want to.
- Now long press the power button of your onplus device till you see bootloader being displayed on your screen, click on it and wait till it shows device is locked.
- Connect your device to your pc via your usb cable (make sure to use a fast cable)
- Now open the ADB & Fastboot Folder, now open it as command prompt.
- Now type in the this command fastboot oem unlock on rhe command prompt.
- Then wait till you see some options appear on your device screen, now use your volume buttons to navigate to where you will see Unlock Bootloader
- Click on it and wait till your device gets restarted, once done you can now be rest assured you have unlocked bootloader on your oneplus 7 device.
So that is all on how to unlock bootloader one onplus 7, and also the pro version, unlocking bootloader is the first step one has to do when it comes to tweaking android device and improper tweaking can lead to bricking, so there should be carefulness when carrying out stuffs like this. Hope you find this helpful.